1. With a married man, in his sixtieth year and with half a dozen kids, but the name was rejected within a couple of decades.
2. The traitorous father of a strange son in custody makes a proclamation on Crown Hill.
3. By formal statement on 17 July because of the ill-will of war.
4. With a supposed whisper from an old woman dying in Sheen at the end of a winter.
5. After the early death of a second cousin following seventeen pregnancies and no children.
6. Despite continuing dissent in the North taken on Christmas Day in London.
7. Agreed at Wallingford and as consolation for an Empress but not a Queen.
8. Over Epiphany, having been asked to protect the place, but ending in months in violence doing doubly what had been asked of him.